Beat the crazy weather in Singapore lately with this recipe for our very own Sunshine Smoothie!
Developed specially for our Easter menu, this mango pineapple and orange smoothie is a refreshing treat to cool down with. Although it is only available at our cafés for a limited time, you can recreate this delicious treat to enjoy at home with just a few simple ingredients.
Read on for the recipe:
For one serving:
- 170g Mango Cocofrio Ice cream (available at our stores)
- 30 g/1 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 50ml orange juice
- 50ml pineapple juice
Optional: Dried pineapple and orange slices for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender jug
- Blend till smooth and pour into a glass
- Garnish, serve, and take a large sip to enjoy
P.S. Cocofrio‘s range of ice creams are great eaten on their own, or as a base for milkshakes and smoothies with less guilt! All-natural, dairy-free and gluten-free, their ice cream is made from pure coconut milk and other organic ingredients! Try their tasty range of flavours at our retail outlets!